Our Spring & Summer 2023 Registration Opens Friday, February 24, 2023
For questions and further information, please refer to below registration package:
Registration – Frequently Asked Questions:
What are my fees used for?
The OAC is a non-profit organization that obtains funding through membership fees, fund raising, grants, sponsorship, donations and event revenue. Membership fees cover slightly less than 50% of the Clubs annual budget. This budget covers a wide range of expenses including:
- Club and Athlete registration with BC Athletics
- Facility Rentals
- Event hosting costs
- Equipment purchases & sustaining capital
- Coaching Honoraria
- Coach Training & Expenses
- Officials Training & Expenses
- Administration Costs
Can I attend a practice before committing to the full season?
- We offer a “3 x trial” membership, where an athlete can attend 3 consecutive practices for $60 + $15.75 (BC athletics training membership). If, an athlete then decides to sign up for the remainder of the season, the $60 will be deducted from the OAC training fees due